Sunday 5 October 2014

Some Maya and thumbnail talk


After having some problems in accessing the Maya tutorials I have now made it 45 minutes into the character creation tutorial and can proudly present my progress on my pencil character, there is more to come! I just can't get anymore Maya in my head right now so will try again later... But I made my first gif based on Simon's instructions.


Also, I have done a lot of thumbnails in my sketchbook and am only missing 6 cities which is easily manageable to finish by Tuesday but since I lost the wire that connects my phone to the pc I thought I'll wait until tomorrow and scan the thumbnails during my lunch break. The library seems to have scanners in E Zone 2 so that should work!

2 comments:

  1. Really fun, wasn't it? A bit long but I bet you secretly enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, mailin - and animated gif too! :)

    ReplyDelete