Tuesday 12 January 2016

Adaptation A Infographic first ideas

Things your pet doesn't tell you:

   - Cat (while scratching the couch): Oh if you are wondering about the smell behind the couch I left a present there for you, you always hide eggs at Easter. I'm disappointed you haven't found it yet...

   - Dog (getting ears pulled by child): Aaaaaand she's at it again, first the airplane, then helicopter...

   - Fish (singing on top of its lungs): Lalalalalaaaaa defyyyying graaaavity - oi why did you turn it off??

   - Rabbit: Fucking carrots again, Fluffy broke up with me last night, I need chocolate and wine not vegetables....

   - Hamster (running its wheel): Have you ever had a look at yourself? If my running would slim you down too you'd look soooo amazing but I don't seem to inspire you at all....

   - Spider: What did you get there? A venus fly trap? Am I not good enough for you anymore??

   - Fox (staring at the TV through the window): She better be voting for that foxhunting ban that was on the news the other night...

Other animals I could use: horse, pig, bat?

No comments:

Post a Comment