Monday 17 November 2014

Idea for Concept Art


This sketch is an idea for the layout of part of my city, I have scanned it in and started colouring it in with the help of the lasso tool as well and my biggest problem is that three people had a look at it and the first response was "cute" .... I will upload the coloured design when it has more to it than three buildings! But may have to overthink stuffs if it keeps getting called cute.

But I think the scene would work as the foreground is water which runs under the bridge (not defined yet) and there is a hill in the background which holds a big part of the city and conceals the rest. As hills and rivers are featured in many of Kandinsky's environment paintings I feel that he would build his city around those two factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment