Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Maya Wheelbarrow and Tap

 In an effort to improve the model of the wheelbarrow, I made the tyre nice and chunky and reduced the dent inside the body and am quite pleased with how it came out.

Next I decided to model a tap which still has a few niggly bits like getting some parts to look round rather than square is proving to be a challenge, but it already looks so much better. I will need some advice as I want the top part to be able to move freely in order to simulate the tap being turned on/off and am unsure how I can go about that. I will ask Alan for help on Friday :) Next up is more orthograph drawings and an updated storyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment