- moving black and white dots all over the screen, increasing and decreasing in size for atmosphere
- slightly shaky camera
- terrible sound quality with a static background noise
- constant dramatic music
- stop motion animation techniques for anything supernatural
- the camera keeps its distance, not much emotional attachment to the characters
- often only one light source which creates impressive shadows
- not many background noises, and not many environmental noises either, only obvious noises and the dramatic music
- mostly black and light grey but not a big variety of grey tones implemented
After thinking about all my notes I decided to ditch the narrators voice and work with dramatic music instead and I will also concentrate on mimicking the stop motion animation and creating a top layer for the whole animation for nostalgic purposes.
This is the model of my hookworm so far.
Edit: Some lights and different Lamberts!